Friday, April 29, 2011

Taken Away Part One

       It had been a week since Chelsea was born, Tinka her 16 year old aunt was watching her.  She needed to get Chelsea out of here, Chelsea was going to grow up with an irresponsible mother and an alcoholic and abusive father Tinka thought.  Her sister couldn't care for a newborn baby, let alone herself.  Tinka made a plan to take away the baby and move to a safe suburbain place where Chelsea could grow up safely.
* * * * * * 17 years later * * * * * * 
       "Chelsea, get up now you're going to be late for school," her aunt Tinka yelled from the kitchen, Chelsea glanced at the clock 7:45 crap.  Chelsea hoped up, threw on some jeans and a top and pulled her brown hair into a tight perfect ponytail. She made her way down the stairs, grabbed a pop-tart and started out the door, but before she made it through her aunt grabbed her into a hug.  "Happy 17th birthday Chels."
       "Thanks Tinka," Chelsea said, "I have to go or I'll be late and Mr. Snow will lock me out like he did last time."
       "Okay," aunt Tinka said "be careful...."

5 comments:

  1. I really like your story so far. It really made me interested in what you are writing. I wonder what it'll be like when I read more of your story. I wish you posted more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it starts with the background and then talks about years later. I wonder what the story will be about, and what would happen if you had something more crazy happen either now or soon in your story. I wish I could read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Lizzy. I love this story. I feel like I can actually see this as it goes. And I understand what the aunt's thinking. Taking a baby away from a bad family is the best idea for the baby. Believe me from experienced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you made It say "17 Years Later." I can see this actually happening in real life if you know what I mean. Im excited to keep reading, and she what else happens(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really liked it and it made me want to read more. I wonder what it would be like if you added more. I wish it was in a different font because it would be easier to read, but it was good:)

    ReplyDelete